Love Eternity Engagement Ring
features a brilliant center ruby set on a diamond-encrusted eternity ring shank. It is an enchanting engagement ring like something you'd only see in fairy tales.
• This item is made to order (3-5 week processing time) and will come with our signature luxury jewelry box.
• Made from 14K solid gold.
• Available in 14K yellow gold, 14K white gold, and 14K rose gold.
• 6.50mm round faceted (1.50ct) center lab-grown ruby.
• Ruby quality: eye clean, good cut, good polish.
• 1.20mm (total approx. 0.60ct), 1.00mm (total approx. 0.17ct) round brilliant cut Harmony Signature Diamonds™ from Hoover & Strong.
• Diamond quality: SI clarity, G-H color.
• The total diamond weight varies by the ring size. (For reference: finger size 6.00 has approx. 0.63 carat diamonds)
Love Eternity Collection
This collection was born from an attempt to find a form that illustrates 'love'. Doesn't a spiral perfectly describe the perpetual nature of love? Two strands meet each other at a point that became a shared center - a brilliant ruby. From there they entwine and are able to craft a way forward stronger than they ever could be alone. Giving and receiving as equals as they wind into one and flow in a spiral course. The eyes would read a circular dynamic that symbolizes the perpetual nature and the power of love.
All U.S. orders under $200 will have a flat rate shipping fee of $5.
We offer free insured shipping to all orders over $200 to both US domestic destinations and international locations.
Additionally, for customers local to Seattle, we offer local pickup.
For international orders, there will be a custom shipping fee depending on your location. All international orders will require additional shipping time and the customer will be responsible for covering the cost of the duties and taxes upon delivery of their package.
We offer returns within 7 days upon delivery. After 7 days, all sales are final. Products must be returned unworn with no visible signs of wear or use. All custom-made jewelry is final sale.
When you return the product, it is recommended that you insure the package. HanJi is not responsible for lost return packages. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method, minus the shipping fee and the 5% restocking fee for the item(s) you purchased. The 5% restocking fee is to cover the labor involved in polishing the returned item(s) to their perfect state.
To initiate a return or exchange, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information including the products you wish to return or exchange.